Update – March 1, 2022
As of March 2022, I am no longer taking new clients.
Before your birth – I will provide a complimentary consultation in your home to meet with you and any other members of your household (including pets!). We can then develop a plan to best assist you with your postpartum needs. Listed below are some of the services I can provide for you and your family.
After you come home – I am available to provide care anytime during the first three months of your baby’s life, or the “fourth trimester”. I can be there to welcome you and help you get settled with your new arrival on that first exciting day at home, or I can begin after the initial help from family and friends slows down – it is entirely up to you.
- Nursery organization
- Basic newborn care
- Breastfeeding support (accompanied by a batch of delicious lactation cookies!)
- Sibling care to provide one-on-one baby time for you
- Light meal and snack preparation
- Listening ear for mom (and family!)
- Assist with baby while you rest
- Provide resources/referrals for other services family may require
- Light housekeeping and baby laundry
- Ensuring Mom is getting the post-birth self-care she needs
- Running short errands
- Dog walking and small pet care
My fees are based upon an hourly rate, with a minimum of 4 hours per day. I am available to assist you from 8am until 10pm.